We’re back in the proverbial saddle with a quiz aspowerful as an actual horse. So unbutton your shirt/
blouse, throw back your hair(s), and try this ‘number game’ on for size.
RULES: 10 questions in 5 minutes. First answer only.
1 point per correct answer.
USEFUL: Pen and paper, open mind.
1. How many contestants come up at the start of The Price is Right?
2. What do the interior angles of a triangle always equal?
3. How many categories are there in the first round of Jeopardy?
4. How many of the 32 chess pieces have the ability to move diagonally at a 45 degree angle?
5. What is the square root of 289?
6. To the nearest whole inch, what is the world record for longest eyebrow?
7. 1/8 + 1/7 = ? Answer as a fraction.
8. To the nearest metre, what is the world record for long jump?
9. How many property (purchasable) squares are there on a Monopoly board?
10. 6 is the first perfect number; what is the second?
0-3: not that good
4-5: quite good
6-8: very good
9-10: bloody brilliant!
Quiz by Benji Duke.
Check out the last Friday Quiz at the Copper Owl on Good Friday, April 3 at 8pm.
1:4 / 2:180 / 3:6 / 4:24 / 5:17 / 6:3, 4 or 5 / 7:15/56 / 8:8, 9 or 10 / 9:28 / 10:28